I would like to thank ITTYMAC for nominating me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”. As a novice blogger I truly appreciate that someone reads my blog, let alone finds it among their favourites. I thoroughly enjoy reading “ITTYMAC – One seed can split a boulder into a handful of stones – A philosophical view of everyday life.” The insights she offers about life’s journey, especially in later life, are enlightening, inspiring, humorous, and authentic. I encourage you to check her out:
~ ~The Rules ~ ~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
1. Your favorite color….blue – greens
2. Your favorite animal … Yellow Labrador Retrievers, cats, donkeys + jack-rabbits
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink ….tea
4. Facebook or Twitter….. Facebook, seldom Tweet
5. Your favorite pattern …..waves
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents…. giving
7. Your favorite number …2, 7, 13
8. Your favorite day of the week ….Wednesday
9. Your favorite flower ….lilacs
10. What is your passion? ….. reading, writing, being curious / learning
There are so many deserving blog sites and so little time. Here’s a list of a few of my favourites, in random order. Do not worry if I nominated you and you are unable to / do not wish to participate. Readers, hope you will take the time to visit a few of these blogs. Enjoy!
One thought on ““Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award””
Whooo boy! Am so late responding to this. Thank you so much for the recognition. I am trying to figure out how I can write yet another rant to Ellen DeGeneres. At that point I will talk about this lovely award.